Executive coaching is a powerful learning methodology that allows participants to increase their self-awareness, elevate their performance and achieve explicit goals through a change in behavior. The participant, or coachee, leads the process, which is firmly grounded on mutual respect, trust and confidentiality.
• Reinforce the learning experience and personalize it to each participant.
• Offer a safe space for participants to address a specific professional or personal challenge.
• Encourages reflection and heightens participants’ self-knowledge.
• Empowers coachees to change patterns of behavior and design action plans that address specific issue or challenge.
• Fosters the development of leadership competencies.