Experiential learning comprehend a variety of activities including
- Executive Chef: An engaging team-building activity. Participants don their chef’s hat in a professional kitchen and compete to create the most memorable dining experience.
- Digital Safari: A tour of innovative companies that have boosted business performance by harnessing the power of digital.
- A Master’s Lessons (Sagrada Familia): An unforgettable tour of the unfinished masterpiece of Antoni Gaudí, which offers the ideal forum to review of his unique leadership qualities.
- Scavenger hunt: On-the-move team activity that allows participants to socialize and network as they familiarize themselves with the Sarrià and Pedralbes neighborhoods.
- Building Human Towers: An emotional and physically demanding exercise, in which participants leave their comfort zone to build and deconstruct a multi-level human tower.
- The Retail Safari: Visit a series of retail stores that stand out for their creative approaches to merchandising, to incite innovative thinking.
- The Picasso Challenge: A recreation of a section of the artist’s cubist masterpiece “Portrait of a Woman in a Hat with Pompoms and a Printed Blouse.”