IESE’s Blended Programs accelerate growth and enhance business performance by merging the energetic interaction of in-person programs with the “anytime, anywhere” convenience of self-directed learning.
- Greater flexibility: You don´t have time to set aside hours at a time to read course material. But that shouldn’t stop you from taking a step in the right direction to grow professionally. With “blended”, you´ll have access to the coursework over an extended period to digest it on your terms. No more cramming to read and take-in everything last minute.
- Deeper engagement: What used to be a three-day long intensive course has evolved into a five-week evolutionary program. First, over two weeks, from the comfort of wherever works for you, your knowledge will be aligned with the other participants’ because we want everyone to get the most out of the program. Next, IESE´s professors will impart the mental framework essential for grasping new material on campus. Lastly, you´ll implement what you’ve learned in your day to day, sharing your experience with peers and experts to further hone your new skills.
- More collaboration: Your opinions and thought exchange with other participants are catalysts for growth. And who said fruitful collaboration had to be done in person? One of the benefits of doing an IESE program is being able to tap into the knowledge and experience of other top executives. With “blended”, you´re given a space to delve into relevant topics and pressing issues related to work without having to travel. Discussion boards and other tools allow this exchange and dialogue without needing to take time out of your work schedule.
- Stronger network: Your professional network is key to your career. In the program, your peers will become part of that network and you get to know one another weeks before meeting face-to-face. With group building online sessions, peer to peer mentoring (moderated by a professor), and activities such as role-play negotiating with one another via email, by the end of the program, you have a whole new set of professionals you can count on.
- Better communication: With the cutting-edge digital platforms, the agility and responsiveness of the notifications, reminders and announcements, there´s less mental energy spent on keeping deadlines and directions in mind and more energy spent learning. With the virtual campus, you´re connected with just one ´click´ to clarify any doubts that might come up.
- Learning Applied: Learning a lot in a small amount of time is invigorating. But it is also a challenge to implement your new skills because it can seem like a whirlwind of growth and habits take time to develop. In blended, you don’t stop learning after your last day on campus. For two weeks after the face-to-face module, you´ll continue to work on mastering the material and measuring your progress via case studies, discussion boards and course commenting. Just because you´re not in a classroom doesn’t mean you aren’t still learning.
- It´s fun: Blended learning makes the learning process extremely…fun. The intensity and rigor of the program is the same as always, but you´re with a group of other executives pushing through the same challenges. You´re on a team. And even after the program ends, the team mentality that develops lasts.