IESE’s Blended Programs accelerate growth and enhance business performance by merging the energetic interaction of in-person programs with the “anytime, anywhere” convenience of self-directed learning. Here are seven reasons to take the plunge:
- Greater flexibility: You don’t have time to set aside a block of hours to read course material, but that shouldn’t stop you from taking steps to grow professionally. With a blended format, you’ll have access to the coursework over an extended period. No more cramming to read and do everything last minute.
- Deeper engagement: What used to be a three-day intensive course has evolved into a five-week evolutionary program. From the convenience of wherever you are, you’ll acquire a foundational knowledge and a learning framework. Next, IESE professors will impart a mental framework essential for grasping new material on campus. Lastly, you’ll implement what you’ve learned in your day-to-day to further hone your new skills.
- More collaboration: Your opinions and thought exchange with other participants are catalysts for growth. You’re given a space to delve into relevant topics and pressing issues related to work without having to travel. Discussion boards and other tools offer an engaging platform to continue your path to learning without traveling.
- Stronger network: Your professional network is key to your career. Thanks to group-building online sessions, peer-to-peer mentoring and dynamic activities like role-play negotiations via email, you’ll emerge from the program with an enhanced professional and personal network.
- Better communication: Leading-edge digital platforms and agile notification systems allow you to use less mental energy on keeping deadlines and more energy toward learning. With the virtual campus, you’re a click away to clarify any doubts that might come up.
- Learning Applied: In blended learning programs, the learning doesn’t stop learning after the program ends. For two weeks after the face-to-face module, you’ll continue to work on mastering the material and measuring your progress via case studies, discussion boards and course commenting.
- It’s fun: Blended learning makes the learning process extremely…fun. The intensity and rigor of the program is the same as always, but you share the experience with other managers who face similar challenges.